July 21, 2007

Don't Stop

Today was lotsa fun. In the morning I had tutor, but afterwards, my parents took me to Costa Mesa. I first went to the Lab and went shopping. I ended up picking up a couple dresses and a vest at Buffalo Exchange and a Vita snake bangle at Habit. My mom got a dress from Thousands Elsewhere, where I saw the most gorgeous Morphine Generation dress. A bit above my price range, though. Urban was fun to look at but nothing really I wanted... Stopped by ARTH and looked at all their Eugenia Kim stuff which was very cute. Blends had a lot of cool limited edition sneakers as usual and Carve and Harlow were boring. Got a drink at the Gypsie Den, and then left the Lab. We went to the Camp right across the street and hung around there and then went to this japanese market. After that we went to Crystal Cove to watch the sunset and grab dinner. The view was fab as usual and I especially loved it cause I hadn't been there in a while. It would have been nice if we ate at Zinc like we always do but it was closed. Drove home listening to the Libertines. Nothing like a day in OC to make me smile (= Gotta get Lauren's present soon.. Her sweet sixteen party's just around the corner!


The entrance sign at the Lab with "anti-mall" on it [:


Vita snake bangles. I only got one though.

Crystal Cove..



6 comments:

Klatuu o embuçado said...

Teens allways have fun! :)=

Dark kiss.

Lord of Erewhon said...

P. S. Don't want to ruin your fun... but next time also go to the movies... and choose this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordertown_(2007_film)

Dark kiss.

Lord of Erewhon said...

P. P. S. Young people in the States should start building a new conscienceness.
- Sorry for the politics... :)=

miss *ann said...

loving the vita snake bangles.

Gloria said...

ohh I've been there! (the lab) very nice place.

Fashion Tidbits said...

those snake bangles are gorgeous!!! how much were they?