July 6, 2007

They Built Paradise

The last few days were a jumble.
Fourth of July was amazing. Went up to Santa Barbara with some chums& went to the beach, went SHOPPING, danced on the streets, and ate a lot of fooood. I bought the weirdest things @ SB. I got a medium highlighter pink henley and green spandex ribbed nylon leggings from American Apparel. I got a pair of funky Vans for twenty bucks. Thenn I got a big gold necklace from Anthropologie and a pair of rose colored Seven jeans from Saks. Needless to say, I'm weird.

Yesterdayyy I just stayed home and barbequed/swam in my backyard all day. Today, I was at research and then went grocery shopping. Funfunfun summer days.

3 comments:

jackie ♥ said...

sounds like a fun day! :)
DUDE i bought a pair of lime green sevens recently! hahah i love the colored ones. but i dont know how to wear them so ill just advoid wearing them all together haha. when are we doing our vintage&thrift hunting date?

Barb. said...

i wanna enjoy the summer, but everyday has been raining!! x.x! bye

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.