July 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

It has been a long, hot weekend. Saturday was my friend Lauren's 17th so we went to her house and ate & watched the cutest movie ever. It was called Love and Other Disasters and had Brittany Murphy in it. It was great. I will post pics later because I used my Holga & need to develop the film. Sunday was the American Apparel Factory Flea Market at their factory in downtown LA. It was reallllly hot and the line took us like four hours. But it was still fun. I got asked if I wanted to work for American Apparel and got my picture taken. I met lots of lovely, interesting people. Here are some photos below I took with my old camera (click to enlarge):




F Yeah Fest 5 with No Age, Ladyhawke, Mika Miko, Crystal Antlers, Matt & Kim, etc is coming up. And the LA Scavenger Hunt is the next day. I am really excited.



Have any of you seen the Dark Knight yet? Oh that's a silly question; 99% of you probably did. I really want to but haven't found the time. Let me know what you guys think of the movie. I heard it was epic.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I am not a fan of such movies I really liked it )))

Kira Aderne said...

Fantastic LA, a kiss!!!

Candice said...

i love le pain quotidien. go to the one in mahattan like every weekend. no joke and i ALWAYS get the mint lemonade!
i cant believe you went to the aa flea market thing. i wanted to go so badly!
oh and dark knight was kind of scary and LOOOOONG. but other than that it was a good film.

cotton candy said...

looks awesome! a fantastic time you must have had. wish i was there.

Kat said...

Oooh cool pictures!
Yup, saw the dark night, wouldn't really be my thing either but it was really enjoyable actually, very tense though!

Wendiva said...

american apparel, LOVES IT! i especially love their leggings, we doesn't love the 80's look ;)

http://wendiva.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

that flea market sounds incredible - i can't believe i've never heard about it before!

FAPORT International said...

Nice pictures!

Bolero - Gabriella said...

Another useful post. You keep churning out some good info!